Friday, September 3, 2010

My Feelings Are Hungry, By Ava Parnass

My Feelings Are Hungry is a book by Ava Parnass. She has developed a way where children can discover for themselves the feelings they are experiencing.

I know from working with my children that sometimes it is very hard for them to come up with the right words to describe what they are feeling. This book gives names and allows the children to understand what they are feeling. The rhyming text, colorful illustrations and emphasis on feelings work together to get the children's attention. They stay focus because "My Feelings Are Hungry" is done in a way that captures the children's attention from the start.


Please order your copy from the link below!

                   

Thanks,
Julie Carr

P.S I was not paid for this post.

My Feelings Are Hungry: From Adventures in Feeling Town with Mushy, the Magic Book

No comments:

Post a Comment